Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Beautiful Nature & Tasty Foods on the West Coast
- Korea’s western coast features many beautiful natural attractions, ecological experiences, and tasty foods, all waiting for you to dig in!
- Romantic Trip to the Southern Sea in Yeosu
- With a name meaning “beautiful waters,” it’s no wonder that Yeosu is a top travel destination among Koreans.
- Recipes for Signature Chuseok Foods
- Chuseok, Korean Thanksgiving Day, is a time to share the bounty of Korea.
- Seollal in Korea: A Glimpse of Local Customs
- Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day; first day of the lunar calendar) is one of the most celebrated national holidays in Korea.
- Tasty Korean Treats Perfect for Winter
- With the arrival of winter’s cold bite comes a variety of Korean winter snacks and foods.
- Traditional Korean Holiday of Bountiful Harvest, Chuseok
- Chuseok, Korean Thanksgiving Day, is one of the biggest and most important holidays in Korea.
- Keep Cool This Summer at Korea’s Water Parks
- Get your fill of water fun within the city, or on an overnight trip at some of Korea's top water parks.
UNESCO World Heritages