Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Foods & Attractions MADE for Summer Nights
- In Seoul, a city that never sleeps, you can find fun activities and delicious food no matter how late you’re out and about!
- Guide to Summer Festivals (July-August)
- Summer is a time for fun vacations and outings with family and friends. Wherever one’s destination in Korea may be, check out some of these fascinating summer festivals to help you forget the scorching heat.
- VisitKorea Ranks Korea’s Most Popular Attractions of 2021
- Discover the top 10 most popular attractions in Korea for 2021 according to VisitKorea
- 14 Ski Resorts to Spend an Exciting Winter in Korea
- One of the best things about winter’s arrival is the chance to enjoy skiing and snowboarding. Ski resorts in Korea offer slopes for a variety of skill levels, from absolute beginners to experts.
- Celebrate the New Year with Korea’s Traditional Seollal Culture
- Seollal, Lunar New Year’s Day, is one of Korea’s main holidays. Learn about the traditional culture experiences you can enjoy to celebrate the upcoming Seollal holiday.
- Seollal in Korea: A Glimpse of Local Customs
- Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day; first day of the lunar calendar) is one of the most celebrated national holidays in Korea.
- Cherish the Romantic Christmas Ambience in Korea
- December is filled with excitement as the year draws to an end and the New Year right around the corner, not to mention Christmas - the holiday everybody has been waiting for!
UNESCO World Heritages