Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Gijang Trip to Busan’s Coastal Scenery
- Busan has plenty to offer, but if you feel you’ve already seen all the big attractions, plan a day-trip to Gijang-gun.
- Summer in the Beauty of Eunpyeong Hanok Village
- Enjoy a beautiful summer in the uniquely charming Eunpyeong Hanok Village.
- Feel the Rhythm of KOREA in Incheon
- The newest addition to the Feel the Rhythm of KOREA series had some special guest stars! In addition to Ambiguous Dance Company, the video features members of variety program “2 Days & 1 Night” as they dance their way around Incheon’s top attractions.
- Serenity Surrounding Seoul
- Gather your loved ones and make plans to visit one of these relaxing attractions.
- Much Ado about Buam-dong
- Buam-dong is famous for its charming mix of modern culture and traditional buildings. There are many famous restaurants and unique shops hidden along the twisting roads.
- Following BTS to Traditional Places
- Tour the traditional buildings at hanok houses and palaces visited by BTS.
- Walk Seoul’s History & Culture along the Hanyangdoseong
- You’ll feel Korea’s history and culture come to life as you walk along the Hanyangdoseong, Seoul City Wall.
UNESCO World Heritages